At service points you can use numerous different services offered by municipal and state authorities.
Opening Hours and Services
The Service Point in Kristinestad is open on weekdays from 9 AM to 12 PM and from 1 PM to 3 PM (9:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00).
Phone number: 040 152 9971
Email address: email@example.com
Government Officials' Hours of Service:
- Kela (Social Insurance Institution of Finland) - Mondays, by appointment only
- Employment and Economic Development Office (Arbets- och näringsbyrån) - By appointment only.
Service Point Advisor:
The service advisor provides information about the services offered at the city's Service Point and can assist with a variety of matters.
For example, you can come to collect and/or submit forms, book appointments for meetings, receive assistance with handling electronic matters at the Service Point's customer computer, and more.
The city of Kristinestad offers the following services:
- Contact information for the city regarding various matters
- You can obtain the city's forms
- Integration Coordinator, responsible for creating integration plans for immigrants, providing guidance and advice, and overseeing integration-promoting services. Integration Coordinator Anette Hakala, phone: 040 628 8030, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Office, a counseling center for immigrants in cooperation with the City of Närpes, with service available in Swedish, English, Bosnian, Serbian, and Croatian. Advisor Aida Simidzija holds customer receptions on Thursdays from 9 AM to 4:15 PM, phone: 040 566 1572, email: email@example.com